BNP Paribas Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Oct 23, 2014
Updated Oct 23, 2014

3.3

Financial Analyst Interview

Started of by email after applying online. Process went smoothly. Interview questions were very personality related. Was not really interested in the position after the 1st of two interviews.

Other Interview Reviews for BNP Paribas

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at BNP Paribas in May 2010.

After an initial contact, since I was in France at the moment of my application, the company proceded with a series of phone interviews. The interviews were not technical, what was evaluated was my motivation and my language skills. After a first round, a background check was made (since I needed to apply for a Visa) and a 1:1 interview via Skype with my future boss finalized the process. After I was accepted, as part of the recruitment process a drug test was made.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at BNP Paribas in July 2014.

Experience Interview

We discuss your past experiences—accomplishments and challenges alike—to discover skills that will enable you to thrive at McKinsey. Come prepared to discuss your most important past experiences in a detailed way, focusing on your specific role and describing the key actions that were critical to success.

Case Interview

We believe the best way we can assess your problem-solving skills is to discuss a real McKinsey business problem with you, to help us understand how you:

structure a tough, often ambiguous, business problem
    decide which issues are important to focus on
    deal with facts and data—and their implications (numerical and otherwise)
    formulate conclusions and recommendations to solve the problem
    articulate your thoughts during a fast moving discussion
    Problem-solving test

As a complement to our case interview, we might ask you to take a multiple-choice test to demonstrate your analytical skills. It consists of 26 questions, based on real McKinsey client cases, with no business background required.

Analyste financier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

(Translated from English)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at BNP Paribas in August 2009.

entretiens techniques, plusieurs niveau d'encadrement disponibles, importance du travail en groupe, compétences dans l'enseignement destiné aux jeunes, capacités à diriger des projets et trouver des solutions, pratique courante de l'anglais.

technical interviews, several leveral of management met, importance of teamworking, technical knowledge, ability to teach young people, ability to lead projects and find solutions, fluency in english

Interview Questions
    • type de modèles financiers pour fixer le prix de dérivés   type of financial models to price derivatives   Answer Question