BNP Paribas IT Project Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

IT Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BNP Paribas in January 2009.

Interview

initial communication by phone; then an interview with HR, followed by an interview with the potential supervisor and his manager. The interview was highly technical due to the job posting and required from me to provide examples on how to deal with specific tools required for the job. It was a formal environment and I had to demonstrate proficiency in spoken French and English.

Interview Questions

• Your main sponsor is a tough Manager and does not accept delays or schedule slippage. How do you report that your project is experiencing delays?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The employer offers good benefits and they present compensation as a package including salary, time off, added benefits... Salary wise it is a bit low compared to the market, yet again it compensates based upon the packaged benefits and the working hours.