BNP Paribas

Updated Dec 13, 2014

3.1

22 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Technical test(aptitude + java technical)
    technical interview (related to core java and basic of servlet and JSP)
     managerial round(ask technical question )
    finally HR round in which they ask the expected CTC.

Executive Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at BNP Paribas.

jus normal question abt the investment banking. and full details abt the project and personal info!! first round is GD abt mutual fund and second round with the hr and final round is techincal

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at BNP Paribas in July 2014.

Experience Interview

We discuss your past experiences—accomplishments and challenges alike—to discover skills that will enable you to thrive at McKinsey. Come prepared to discuss your most important past experiences in a detailed way, focusing on your specific role and describing the key actions that were critical to success.

Case Interview

We believe the best way we can assess your problem-solving skills is to discuss a real McKinsey business problem with you, to help us understand how you:

structure a tough, often ambiguous, business problem
    decide which issues are important to focus on
    deal with facts and data—and their implications (numerical and otherwise)
    formulate conclusions and recommendations to solve the problem
    articulate your thoughts during a fast moving discussion
    Problem-solving test

As a complement to our case interview, we might ask you to take a multiple-choice test to demonstrate your analytical skills. It consists of 26 questions, based on real McKinsey client cases, with no business background required.

Software Developer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BNP Paribas in April 2014.

I applied for this job through hiring agency. It took a 2 weeks completing the process. First I had technical telephonic interview. it was quite easy technical questions. Then I had face to face interview with 2 managers. it was quite difficult.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at BNP Paribas in February 2014.

college placement..
    interview process..
    1.apptitude
        very easy qns go to www.indiabix.com it helps me a lot..
    2.technical interview
         i have choosen sql(u can choose either sql or java ).
    3.technical interview
    4.hr

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at BNP Paribas in January 2014.

it was 5 round interview:
    GD(topics are from derivatives, mutual funds, finance)
    Technical HR(most elimination round)
    Aptitude(moderate level)
    Technical(moderate)
    HR(easy)

Interview Questions
    • all are basic finance derivatives, mutual funds, capital market , BRLM process questions   Answer Question
    as a fresher no negotiation was possible

Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at BNP Paribas in December 2013.

It took 2 days to interview,
    Interview process: GD, HR round, Technical round, Technical round.

Senior Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at BNP Paribas in November 2013.

Job description: Application support

Interview Call: I got call from a consultancy company regarding the job opportunity. Looked good to me and I applied. In 1 week I got interview call from same recruiter.

Written test: Intermediate level questions on sql, unix/linux, windows, networking.

Interview: Number of interviews - 3 - all in one day

1st interview: Taken by project manager. He already assessed me for technical skills from written test.
    Questions regarding my earlier projects, basically to assess my communication skills, project involvement, enthusiasm, solution oriented approach.

2nd interview: Taken by group manager. mostly non technical, Mostly assessing my involvement and dedication in my earlier assignments.

HR round: Basically about HR policies and questions about my future prospects

Confirmation: I was confirmed and given offer letter in 3 weeks after interviews. There was background and medical check after which I was confirmed.

I was offered what I asked for

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BNP Paribas in October 2013.

The first round I gave was a telephonic round conducted from London, they asked all technical questions which they could have, the interview lasted for about an hour and 5 minutes. All went very well, very next day they asked me to fly down to Mumbai for all other sets of round, I went thr on Friday and completed the process. Managerial round, another technical and then finally HR round. They asked for all documents and then to wait for a week. got my offer letter after a week, it was not as expected but not bad as well..

Interview Questions
    • Thr was one technical question which I failed to answer, otherwise all good.   Answer Question
    Still in progress...