BNP Paribas

Average Difficulty
8 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Paris (France)

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at BNP Paribas in April 2012.

Interview Details – After sending your cv and cover letter, you might get a 2h-interview at BNP Paribas CIB. I went there and was asked about my goals and expectations, I had to present my education and skills during 1h. Basic questions: 3 qualities, 3 defaults... And then 1h of developing skills.

Interview Question – 3 bigger defaults (and then can't be related to your qualities previously mentioned)   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Jakarta (Indonesia)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at BNP Paribas.

Interview Details – The interview was very unstructured and the Interviewer is not very clear with what the job description is. Aside from that, he even called me at eleven pm to find out about my expected salary. That is very unprofessional.

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at BNP Paribas in March 2012.

Interview Details – Selection process was facilitated by faculty. Mine was about 3 to 4 weeks including the actual interview day. The interview itself was held on premises and conducted by a single interviewer. Standard questions on competencies, but I felt he was very interested in my projects. I especially recommend candidates to try and show competencies / skills from those projects.

Interview Question – Do you think you will be able to work well here?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Saint-Junien (France)

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BNP Paribas in December 2010.

Interview Details – Giving your resume at the front desk

Interview Question – There was no interview for this summer internship   Answer Question

Intern
Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at BNP Paribas.

Interview Details – 1X 45min HR interview 1X30min numerial test 3X45min M&A interview

Interview Question – Shareprice of the company and CEO   View Answer

New Delhi (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at BNP Paribas in April 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was very comfortable. They made sure that I am well aware of the profile and my understanding of their unit. The office was quite small and with very few people so it seemed to offer good networking time. The person who interviewed me was very supportive and guided me throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself? Can you meet requirements of this job?   Answer Question
  • What is the role of infrastructure development to an economy? Give references using an example of the business district we are located in   Answer Question

Paris (France)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at BNP Paribas in February 2011.

Interview Details – The recruitment director asked about my background, experience and motivations. We then went on to an assessment test, mainly finance and accounting. Basic. Afterwards, he asked me about my particular choice to apply with BNP Paribas and which divisions within M&A I was interested in joining.

Interview Questions

Intern

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BNP Paribas in February 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted by an alumni from my university working for BNP Paribas and then proceeded to send him my resume. I was scheduled for a phone interview, which lasted about an hour, where I was asked at the end to schedule an in-person interview at the company offices. I met with the alumni and the manager of the position I was applying for, about an hour with each person. I heard back a couple weeks later with the job offer.

Interview Question – What would your previous boss(es)/manager(s) say is your weakness?   Answer Question

Worked for BNP Paribas? Contribute to the Community!