BNP Paribas Intern Interview Questions

2.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at BNP Paribas.

The interview was very unstructured and the Interviewer is not very clear with what the job description is. Aside from that, he even called me at eleven pm to find out about my expected salary. That is very unprofessional.

Other Interview Reviews for BNP Paribas

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at BNP Paribas.

1X 45min HR interview 1X30min numerial test 3X45min M&A interview

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at BNP Paribas in March 2012.

Selection process was facilitated by faculty. Mine was about 3 to 4 weeks including the actual interview day. The interview itself was held on premises and conducted by a single interviewer. Standard questions on competencies, but I felt he was very interested in my projects. I especially recommend candidates to try and show competencies / skills from those projects.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at BNP Paribas in April 2010.

The interview was very comfortable. They made sure that I am well aware of the profile and my understanding of their unit. The office was quite small and with very few people so it seemed to offer good networking time. The person who interviewed me was very supportive and guided me throughout the process.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about yourself? Can you meet requirements of this job?   Answer Question
    • What is the role of infrastructure development to an economy? Give references using an example of the business district we are located in   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BNP Paribas in February 2010.

I was contacted by an alumni from my university working for BNP Paribas and then proceeded to send him my resume. I was scheduled for a phone interview, which lasted about an hour, where I was asked at the end to schedule an in-person interview at the company offices. I met with the alumni and the manager of the position I was applying for, about an hour with each person. I heard back a couple weeks later with the job offer.

Interview Questions
    • What would your previous boss(es)/manager(s) say is your weakness?   Answer Question