BNP Paribas Sales Analyst Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at BNP Paribas in March 2012.

The interview was with the Director of FX Sales & Trading for a summer analyst position. The interview was in their NYC offices on 7th avenue in one of the offices on their trading floor. It started off well, we actually ended up speaking Spanish for the first 10 minutes even though I'm not Spanish nor is it on my resume. However he began to ask more technical questions about FX hedging strategies using forwards/futures, swaps, and options. I'm an equities guy with limited knowledge of FX strategies so I had some difficulty providing specific examples of concepts. I didn't get called in for another interview as they likely found someone with more experience in FX to take the position.

Other Interview Reviews for BNP Paribas

Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

I applied online – interviewed at BNP Paribas in December 2013.

Applied online, passed the first interview (group interview, 3 people). Questions were petty basic. Why do you want to work at BNP Paribas? What are your strengths? Where do you see yourself in 10 years? The first interview was in Japanese.
    The second interview was double, one with a trader, the other one with a sales person. Both in English. Questions: How do you think you will fit here? What are your weak points? What do you study in university? What was your biggest failure, etc.

Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at BNP Paribas in August 2012.

phone interviews, numerical and logical test

not able to negotiate