BNP Paribas Sales Analyst Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BNP Paribas (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview was with the Director of FX Sales & Trading for a summer analyst position. The interview was in their NYC offices on 7th avenue in one of the offices on their trading floor. It started off well, we actually ended up speaking Spanish for the first 10 minutes even though I'm not Spanish nor is it on my resume. However he began to ask more technical questions about FX hedging strategies using forwards/futures, swaps, and options. I'm an equities guy with limited knowledge of FX strategies so I had some difficulty providing specific examples of concepts. I didn't get called in for another interview as they likely found someone with more experience in FX to take the position.

Interview Questions

• What is BNP Paribas best known for?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for BNP Paribas

Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BNP Paribas (Tokyo (Japan)) in December 2013.

Interview

Applied online, passed the first interview (group interview, 3 people). Questions were petty basic. Why do you want to work at BNP Paribas? What are your strengths? Where do you see yourself in 10 years? The first interview was in Japanese. The second interview was double, one with a trader, the other one with a sales person. Both in English. Questions: How do you think you will fit here? What are your weak points? What do you study in university? What was your biggest failure, etc.

Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BNP Paribas (London, England (UK)) in August 2012.

Interview

phone interviews, numerical and logical test

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not able to negotiate