BNP Paribas

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at BNP Paribas in October 2009.

Interview Details – Standard interview through my graduate school recruiting, 1 on 1 interview with senior guy, interview was for Fixed Income Sales & Trading, for Sales side. A brief walk through resume and after that a bit of discussion on current market situation and also on my career interest. Also, I was told more about the role, etc. Interviewer was laid back and positive, no tough questions, more like a fit type of interview.

Interview Question – Are you more interested in Sales or in Structuring role and why?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at BNP Paribas

Worked for BNP Paribas? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BNP Paribas Sales Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by BNP Paribas employees and interview candidates.