BNSF Logistics Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at BNSF Logistics

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springdale, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at BNSF Logistics (Springdale, AR) in October 2014.

Interview

As interviews go, it wasn't too lengthy of a process. I had a phone screen with the recruiter that consisted of some general questions about my background. She was very knowledgable about the company and she answered all of my questions. She let me know the process, and that she would be recommending me for an in person interview with the manager. The BM reached out to me a week later and I had a face to face interview with him the following week and then another with the BM and a couple of the Transportation Coordinators.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot about my sales experiences: hardest sale I have ever made, most memorable sale, stuff like that.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at BNSF Logistics in April 2011.

Interview

the job interview was not bad. first, there was a phone screen. after that, there were 2 rounds of interviews with the general recruiter, and the department head. the whole process took about 3 weeks. the point of contacts were good at getting back to your emails on a timely manner.

Interview Questions

• what can you bring to the company   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BNSF Logistics (Columbus, OH) in June 2009.

Interview

Two interviews, one with Branch Manager and one with top performing account manager

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple and straightforward