BNSF Railway Conductor Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Mar 4, 2015

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsbluff, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at BNSF Railway (Scottsbluff, NE).

Interview

The interview process is pretty basic and straight forward. They explained exactly what to expect. The interview itself is 1 day, but the entire hiring process takes a while. Ignore what other people say about casual dress, it's an interview so dress to impress and make sure your hair is long enough because they often do a hair test the same day they interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BNSF Railway

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, MT

Application

I applied online – interviewed at BNSF Railway (Glasgow, MT) in March 2014.

Interview

Apply online. Pay very close attention to the questions on the online application. Wait for email for hiring event. Hiring event is very straight-forward. Watch a slide show then they give times for individual interview. Study every describe a time... question you can find. Safety safety safety.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were expected and none were difficult.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at BNSF Railway (Glasgow, MT) in November 2012.

Interview

The interview process was a breeze! I had to attend a hiring event where they tell all about the company and what is expected. After that you have a 15 minute interview to impress the H.R. people and then they let you know via e-mail in a few days.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about you that you don't want us to know.   Answer Question

There were too many additional hoops that were time sensitive to complete before the start date.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at BNSF Railway (Houston, TX) in May 2010.

Interview

Applied online through the company website. One month later received an automated call inviting me to test for the position.