BNY Mellon

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Applications Developer Contractor Interview

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at BNY Mellon in September 2011.

Interview Details – Was called by the Recruiting Agency about the requirement with BNYM. Applied through them.
First Technical screening was done by recruiting agency and after that had 1 hour technical round with the Technical Lead at BNYM. After that was given offer to join as contractor after 2 days. Joined the office after 2 days as it was urgent requirement.
Background check and other security checked were done after I joined my job.

Interview Question – Was asked almost everything on my resume.
-Past Projects, Technologies used
-Questions based on Flex and Java, BlazeDS, Technical Scenarios I have faced
-Frameworks ParsleyMVC, Core Java, Flex events, any ORM, Familiarity with SQL, JavaScript, ExternalInterface API, FlashVars and lot of other stuff like rapid fire round :)
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – My Recruiting agency did the negotiation for me.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at BNY Mellon

Worked for BNY Mellon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BNY Mellon Applications Developer Contractor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by BNY Mellon employees and interview candidates.