BNY Mellon

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Asset Management Interview

Asset Management

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at BNY Mellon in November 2009.

Interview Details – This interview took place at my university, after i posted my resume through my career site. the interview was one on one, for about a half hour. she asked me pretty basic interview questions; things about my resume and past experiences. the interview went very well, and it was more like a conversation (even though I did most of the talking). Since it was with a hr person the questions were basically "fit questions" and nothing too technical.

Interview Question – Tell me about your self? Tell me about your position and career at _____ ______?   Answer Question

Asset Management Interview

Asset Management

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at BNY Mellon in June 2009.

Interview Details – No feedback on final round of interview.

Interview Question – What where the worst investment calls you've made and how have you learned from them?   Answer Question

Worked for BNY Mellon? Contribute to the Community!