BNY Mellon

www.bnymellon.com

BNY Mellon Asset Management Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Asset Management Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at BNY Mellon in November 2009.

This interview took place at my university, after i posted my resume through my career site. the interview was one on one, for about a half hour. she asked me pretty basic interview questions; things about my resume and past experiences. the interview went very well, and it was more like a conversation (even though I did most of the talking). Since it was with a hr person the questions were basically "fit questions" and nothing too technical.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your self? Tell me about your position and career at _____ ______?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BNY Mellon

Asset Management Interview

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at BNY Mellon in June 2009.

No feedback on final round of interview.

Interview Questions
    • What where the worst investment calls you've made and how have you learned from them?   Answer Question