BNY Mellon

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

CT Administrator Interview

Chicago, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at BNY Mellon in October 2011.

Interview Details – Got a phone interview through a alumni contact. Was then called the next day to schedule an interview with three different account managers. The interview was relatively informal and there was genuine interest in getting to know me and vice versa. The last man I interviewed with was a bit busy and I felt very rushed but overall was a good experience. I was the first interviewed so it took a while to hear back. Though technically after almost 2 months I still haven't heard back, I was told the process was taking longer than expected.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about CDO's?   View Answer
  • How would you handle multiple assignments? Would you start all of them at once and juggle or would you start one, complete it, and then move on to the next one?   View Answer
  • How do you like to be managed?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

CT Administrator Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at BNY Mellon in April 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online, and received an email about three weeks later saying they would like to set up an interview. I had a 3:1 interview a week later. The interview was pretty basic; none of the interviewer's threw me a curveball, just your average questions.

What is your biggest weakness?

Why do you want to work here?

Interview Question – What do you know about corporate trust?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at BNY Mellon

Worked for BNY Mellon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BNY Mellon CT Administrator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by BNY Mellon employees and interview candidates.