BNY Mellon Corporate Trust Administrator Interview Questions

Updated Mar 25, 2015

2.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at BNY Mellon (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview wasn't bad. I was interviewed by the head manager and the guy I would directly be working for. They had a list of questions in front of them that they used. It was mostly just behavioral type questions. I am straight out of college so I don't have any experience, so the only job related questions they asked me was "what do you know about corporate trust?"

Interview Questions

• What was one time you did something that other people disagreed with and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BNY Mellon

Corporate Trust Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at BNY Mellon.

Interview

Hiring Manager asked a few questions regarding my background. Then Relationship Manager asked a few questions regarding my transactions understanding and history. I could tell the goal was to figure out if i would need training. very busy office, many different "jobs" within a title

Interview Questions

• Describe my last role - basically, tell me how you can do this job independently   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offered salary within a band from HR via phone call.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at BNY Mellon (Houston, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

I got the job thru recruiter. Group interview. My interview was scheduled for three interviwers but end up only two. It was original a rotation interview but end up both interviewers joined and asking all questions. I was very relaxed and A all answers. They offered the job right after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the function of Corporate Trust?   1 Answer

Negotiation

easy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at BNY Mellon (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with 2 different groups simultaneously. Relationship Managers picked who they liked best. Now hiring is done with a manager with no say from the Relationship manager.

Negotiation

Not much negiotation can be done. HR has standards in what they can offer in terms of salary increases (was an internal hire)

Corporate Trust Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at BNY Mellon in July 2010.

Interview

The interview process took about 2 months. I have interviewed with the same set of people twice. Mainly the questions were around my experience, and what I know. The job itself is very plain, and one will need a general understanding of securities, however, it's not the main concern.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I never did. Definitely negotiate. I got stuck with a very low pay. Will never make this mistake again.

Corporate Trust Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at BNY Mellon in February 2009.

Interview

First Interview was a brief phone interview with an internal computer. Second interview was with functional manager. Third interview was with group manager. All were pretty simple, no difficult questions, mostly just a review of my past experiences.

Corporate Trust Administrator Interview

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at BNY Mellon in April 2008.

Interview

the hiring is very easy. all you have to do is know some one there. also they are just hiring temps