BNY Mellon Corporate Trust Administrator Interview Questions

2.0

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at BNY Mellon in February 2012.

I got the job thru recruiter. Group interview. My interview was scheduled for three interviwers but end up only two. It was original a rotation interview but end up both interviewers joined and asking all questions. I was very relaxed and A all answers. They offered the job right after the interview.

Interview Questions
  • What is the function of Corporate Trust?   View Answer
easy

Other Interview Reviews for BNY Mellon

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at BNY Mellon in May 2011.

Interviewed with 2 different groups simultaneously. Relationship Managers picked who they liked best. Now hiring is done with a manager with no say from the Relationship manager.

Not much negiotation can be done. HR has standards in what they can offer in terms of salary increases (was an internal hire)

Corporate Trust Administrator Interview

The process took 1 week - interviewed at BNY Mellon in April 2008.

the hiring is very easy. all you have to do is know some one there. also they are just hiring temps

Corporate Trust Administrator Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at BNY Mellon in July 2010.

The interview process took about 2 months. I have interviewed with the same set of people twice. Mainly the questions were around my experience, and what I know. The job itself is very plain, and one will need a general understanding of securities, however, it's not the main concern.

Interview Questions
    I never did. Definitely negotiate. I got stuck with a very low pay. Will never make this mistake again.

Corporate Trust Administrator Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at BNY Mellon in February 2009.

First Interview was a brief phone interview with an internal computer. Second interview was with functional manager. Third interview was with group manager. All were pretty simple, no difficult questions, mostly just a review of my past experiences.

Interview Questions

Worked for BNY Mellon? Contribute to the Community!