BNY Mellon

Relevance Date Difficulty

Corporate Trust Interview

Corporate Trust
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at BNY Mellon in July 2013.

Interview Details – The applied online and with two days someone called to set up a phone interview. The interview was being conducted by an individual overseas. The interview to me went pretty good I was well informed about the position. I was told I would received a phone call within 3 days to set up another interview but I never heard anything back. I called HR but it was very useless.

Interview Question – All the questions were pretty straight forward   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Corporate Trust Interview

Corporate Trust
Chicago, IL

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at BNY Mellon in June 2009.

Interview Details – This was by far one of the best interviews i've had. met with several people...in total i met with 11 people overall. i heard nothing but great things about working there. they do repeat the same questions but make sure you are consistant. they make you feel comfortable!

Interview Question – what motivates you?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at BNY Mellon

Worked for BNY Mellon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BNY Mellon Corporate Trust interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by BNY Mellon employees and interview candidates.