BNY Mellon

Relevance Date Difficulty

Entry Level Analyst Interview

Entry Level Analyst
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at BNY Mellon in March 2010.

Interview Details – It was a pretty standard interview. IT was conducted on campus. I was contacted via e-mail. As for the interview itself, it was mostly traditional interview questions with a few behavioral questions thrown in. Not very difficult from my point of view. Also, the interviewer did a pretty good job of making the environment less stressful. Altogether, it was a pretty pleasant experience.

Interview Question – If I could talk to one of your professors, what would they have to say about you?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at BNY Mellon

Worked for BNY Mellon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BNY Mellon Entry Level Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by BNY Mellon employees and interview candidates.