BNY Mellon

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at BNY Mellon in November 2012.

Interview Details – Contacted by recruiter and set up for initial interview with hiring manager. Interview was quick, maybe 20 minutes. Second interview set up and met with another manager in the division. Recruiter followed up less than a week later with offer.

Interview Question – More conversational than questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Recruiter not willing to negotiate.

New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at BNY Mellon in November 2009.

Interview Details – Interview arranged by my head hunter. First met with hiring manager who asked questions to see if I was a good personality fit. Then met with supervisor to asked more technical questions to see if I had the right skill set. Invited for a second round to meet with managing directors. The purpose was for them to see if I was the kind of person who would be able to contribute to the overall success of the firm. They weren't interested in my entire resume/background just certain parts. My suggestion is that when you meet with BONY for an interview, only elaborate on relevant parts of your resume.

Interview Question – How did you acquire your skill set?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, they knew what they wanted to pay. (No more-no less)

Pune (India)

I interviewed at BNY Mellon in November 2010.

Interview Details – Written Aptitude Test, HR and Ops Manager

Interview Question – Depend upon you   View Answer

Pune (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at BNY Mellon in June 2012.

Interview Details – its quit good and have good communication with all interview

Interview Question – last interview fill that my communication is not good where all other convince   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at BNY Mellon

Worked for BNY Mellon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BNY Mellon Financial Analyst interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by BNY Mellon employees and interview candidates.