BNY Mellon Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2015
Updated Mar 26, 2015

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at BNY Mellon (Pittsburgh, PA) in November 2012.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter and set up for initial interview with hiring manager. Interview was quick, maybe 20 minutes. Second interview set up and met with another manager in the division. Recruiter followed up less than a week later with offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Recruiter not willing to negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for BNY Mellon

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at BNY Mellon (New York, NY) in November 2009.

Interview

Interview arranged by my head hunter. First met with hiring manager who asked questions to see if I was a good personality fit. Then met with supervisor to asked more technical questions to see if I had the right skill set. Invited for a second round to meet with managing directors. The purpose was for them to see if I was the kind of person who would be able to contribute to the overall success of the firm. They weren't interested in my entire resume/background just certain parts. My suggestion is that when you meet with BONY for an interview, only elaborate on relevant parts of your resume.

Interview Questions

• How did you acquire your skill set?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, they knew what they wanted to pay. (No more-no less)

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at BNY Mellon (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

I submitted online the job application. I have been called at the interview a month later. The interview was mainly competency based and related to past experiences transferable skills. Be prepared to motivate your career choice and path.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at BNY Mellon (Pune (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

its quit good and have good communication with all interview

Interview Questions

• last interview fill that my communication is not good where all other convince   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

interviewed at BNY Mellon (Pune (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

Written Aptitude Test, HR and Ops Manager