BNY Mellon

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Audit Intern/Auditor Level I Interview

Jersey City, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BNY Mellon in August 2013.

Interview Details – I started as an intern and than had an opportunity to interview for a fulltime position. Meet with 3 different people back to back from an Audit Level II, Audit Manager and than an MD. I was than contacted by HR and given a job offer

Interview Question – Know audit methodology   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No room was offered 68K for an Auditor Level I.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Associate Interview

Associate
Jersey City, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at BNY Mellon in February 2008.

Interview Details – Met with a team lead who manages a couple of associates who ultimately reports to the department manager. Then met with the manager himself. Asked what do you know about the company etc. and explained what they do there. Also asked what I did at my previous employer and how it would help the current position.

Interview Question – What can you tell us about our company, history wise?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for BNY Mellon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BNY Mellon interview questions and advice in Jersey City, NJ. All interview reviews posted anonymously by BNY Mellon employees and interview candidates.