BNY Mellon

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at BNY Mellon in May 2010.

Interview Details – Painless, basic questions on background knowledge within the finance world.

Interview Question – What are you biggest accomplishments?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was able to negotiate, I would advise on asking for more and seeing what their limits are.

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at BNY Mellon in January 2013.

Interview Details – the process was simple the hr was very knowledgeable and the operations manager was sweet i just had an panic attack and was unable to answer because it was my first interview hence was unable to give my 100%

Pune (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 4 months - interviewed at BNY Mellon in September 2010.

Interview Details – I can't share the hiring process on social website. For more information please contact the HR department of the company.

Interview Question – Technical question on Investment Banking.   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Operations Analyst

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at BNY Mellon in December 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online and received a call to set up an interview the following week. Interview consisted of general questions. Afterwards, I was offered a tour of the facility and was guided through what would have been my duties if I was selected to fill the position. Overall a favorable experience, despite not getting the job.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at BNY Mellon

Worked for BNY Mellon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BNY Mellon Operations Analyst interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by BNY Mellon employees and interview candidates.