BNY Mellon Operations Analyst Interview Questions

Updated May 26, 2015

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by HR and was screened for qualifications. I was subsequently contacted by the hiring manager and we discussed the role, its challenges and requirements. Both conversations went well.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BNY Mellon

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Boston, MA) in May 2010.

Interview

Painless, basic questions on background knowledge within the finance world.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate, I would advise on asking for more and seeing what their limits are.

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Pune (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

the process was simple the hr was very knowledgeable and the operations manager was sweet i just had an panic attack and was unable to answer because it was my first interview hence was unable to give my 100%

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BNY Mellon in December 2011.

Interview

I applied online and received a call to set up an interview the following week. Interview consisted of general questions. Afterwards, I was offered a tour of the facility and was guided through what would have been my duties if I was selected to fill the position. Overall a favorable experience, despite not getting the job.

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Pune (India)) in September 2010.

Interview

I can't share the hiring process on social website. For more information please contact the HR department of the company.

Interview Questions

• Technical question on Investment Banking.   1 Answer