BNY Mellon Operations Analyst Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at BNY Mellon (Boston, MA) in May 2010.

Interview

Painless, basic questions on background knowledge within the finance world.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate, I would advise on asking for more and seeing what their limits are.

Other Interview Reviews for BNY Mellon

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at BNY Mellon (Pune (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

the process was simple the hr was very knowledgeable and the operations manager was sweet i just had an panic attack and was unable to answer because it was my first interview hence was unable to give my 100%

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at BNY Mellon in December 2011.

Interview

I applied online and received a call to set up an interview the following week. Interview consisted of general questions. Afterwards, I was offered a tour of the facility and was guided through what would have been my duties if I was selected to fill the position. Overall a favorable experience, despite not getting the job.

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at BNY Mellon (Pune (India)) in September 2010.

Interview

I can't share the hiring process on social website. For more information please contact the HR department of the company.

Interview Questions

• Technical question on Investment Banking.   1 Answer