BNY Mellon

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Account Spec Interview

Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BNY Mellon in December 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online on its website, got HR phone call a week later and booked the interview in three days. Two interviewers (two managers) attended. It was all about my past experience and background. Including examples in certain situations. There would be a secondary round interview if I pass this round. Wish that I would make it.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I just finish the first round today. I am sharing it because otherwise my account with glassdoor would expire. Will update my interview if any progress.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for BNY Mellon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BNY Mellon interview questions and advice in Philadelphia, PA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by BNY Mellon employees and interview candidates.