BNY Mellon

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at BNY Mellon.

I was referred by a mutual fried to an Executive VP. It took several weeks before we were able to speak, however once we spoke, based on my background I was invited to interview with another Exec VP, who asked me to consider another position as well. Once I chose the position i was interested in, I had a group interview with the department manager and four of the managers in the team.

Interview Questions
  • All the question revolved around my prior PM experience. The most challenging questions were around how I would handle specific situations. It was a very diverse group, and that was reflected in the 'inbox' questions that were asked.   Answer Question
The offer was generous - There was no need for negotiatiuon.

Other Interview Reviews for BNY Mellon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at BNY Mellon in December 2012.

Initial process is automated, seems to work well. Initial telephone interview scheduled via email and/or phone call from HR. Same with face to face interview.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was more of a conversation with this hiring manager, very relaxed, yet I was able to express all my related experience in one hour   Answer Question

Project Manager III Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BNY Mellon in March 2010.

Had a short phone screening, then called in the next week for 1:1 interview with the Managing Director. Was very professional, comfortable and generally a good experience.

Interview Questions
    The position was presented to me at a specified rate; no negotiation.