BNY Mellon

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at BNY Mellon.

Interview Details – I was referred by a mutual fried to an Executive VP. It took several weeks before we were able to speak, however once we spoke, based on my background I was invited to interview with another Exec VP, who asked me to consider another position as well. Once I chose the position i was interested in, I had a group interview with the department manager and four of the managers in the team.

Interview Question – All the question revolved around my prior PM experience. The most challenging questions were around how I would handle specific situations. It was a very diverse group, and that was reflected in the 'inbox' questions that were asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offer was generous - There was no need for negotiatiuon.

Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at BNY Mellon in December 2012.

Interview Details – Initial process is automated, seems to work well. Initial telephone interview scheduled via email and/or phone call from HR. Same with face to face interview.

Interview Question – The interview was more of a conversation with this hiring manager, very relaxed, yet I was able to express all my related experience in one hour   Answer Question

Project Manager III

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BNY Mellon in March 2010.

Interview Details – Had a short phone screening, then called in the next week for 1:1 interview with the Managing Director. Was very professional, comfortable and generally a good experience.

Interview Question – Why are you interested in working for BNY Mellon?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The position was presented to me at a specified rate; no negotiation.

Interviews for Top Jobs at BNY Mellon

Worked for BNY Mellon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BNY Mellon Project Manager III interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by BNY Mellon employees and interview candidates.