BNY Mellon Sales Assistant Interview Questions

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BNY Mellon (Boston, MA) in September 2012.

Interview

Was called in for an interview from HR. it was a quick last minute scheduling. Briefly met the woman I was going to be working under. Very direct questions, all business, and she had to go for a meeting. Met with some other assistants, and then the MD of the office. He and I talked for over an hour.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle building a sales book for fixed income products?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BNY Mellon

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at BNY Mellon (New York, NY) in January 2009.

Interview

I did a formal interview once, then they ended up hiring someone else. A year and a half later, they called me back and I interviewed. It was much better, and I ended up getting the job. I went for an interview with the person I would soon call my boss, as well as the coworker I collaborated with.

Negotiation

Good. I knew what to ask for and I got it.