BNY Mellon Senior Corporate Actions Specialist Interview Questions

Senior Corporate Actions Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at BNY Mellon.

Interview

Nothing terribly taxing....Excel knowledge is a plus. Standard questions are generally asked. The number of interviewers varies as at times....usually, it's 1-2 people.

Negotiation

No wiggle room...."it's not in the budget"

Other Interview Reviews for BNY Mellon

Senior Corporate Actions Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2008.

Interview

The interview was pretty well structured with the Assistant VP of the department kicking it off, then she called in a few of the supervisors to ask questions. It was a bit weird though since she started talking like I was already hired when she was telling me about the position. The supervisors came off as really nice and accepting of new people, which I found was inaccurate once I started the job.

Negotiation

Nothing, it was "this is the salary and benefits available, these will be your hours, that's it."

Corporate Actions Senior Specialist Interview

Interview

Rather friendly and pleasant interview process. No tricky questions just the expected what you know of the bank, what is a corporate action, give a 20 minute presentation on something you've done, which is more of a discussion.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary. Why employ you rather than someone else?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not negotiable.