Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at BNY Mellon
- Fund Accountant (36)
- Intern (22)
- Operations Executive (15)
- Associate (13)
- Analyst (12)
- Vice President (10)
- Business Analyst (10)
- Accounting and Reporting Specialist I (9)
- Operation Executive (8)
- Accounting Analyst (8)
- Corporate Trust Administrator (7)
- Financial Analyst (6)
- Trade Specialist I (5)
- Customer Service Representative (5)
- Project Manager (5)
- Operations Analyst (5)
- Portfolio Administrator (4)
- Account Administrator (4)
- Software Developer (4)
- Operations Specialist (4)
- Accounting and Reporting Specialist (4)
- Trust Associate (4)
- ETF Accountant (4)
- Derivatives Operations Specialist I (3)
- Tax Specialist (3)
- Securities Settlement Processor (3)
- Senior Administrative Assistant (3)
- Trust Administrator (3)
- Summer Analyst (3)
- Finance (3)
Senior Corporate Actions Specialist Interview
I applied through other source. I interviewed at BNY Mellon.
Nothing terribly taxing....Excel knowledge is a plus. Standard questions are generally asked. The number of interviewers varies as at times....usually, it's 1-2 people.
No wiggle room...."it's not in the budget"
Other Interview Reviews for BNY Mellon
Senior Corporate Actions Specialist InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BNY Mellon (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2008.
The interview was pretty well structured with the Assistant VP of the department kicking it off, then she called in a few of the supervisors to ask questions. It was a bit weird though since she started talking like I was already hired when she was telling me about the position. The supervisors came off as really nice and accepting of new people, which I found was inaccurate once I started the job.
Nothing, it was "this is the salary and benefits available, these will be your hours, that's it."
Corporate Actions Senior Specialist InterviewAccepted Offer
Rather friendly and pleasant interview process. No tricky questions just the expected what you know of the bank, what is a corporate action, give a 20 minute presentation on something you've done, which is more of a discussion.
- Nothing out of the ordinary. Why employ you rather than someone else? Answer Question