Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at BNY Mellon
- Fund Accountant (32)
- Intern (17)
- Associate (11)
- Analyst (9)
- Vice President (9)
- Business Analyst (9)
- Operations Executive (8)
- Corporate Trust Administrator (7)
- Accounting Analyst (7)
- Accounting and Reporting Specialist I (6)
- Financial Analyst (5)
- Operation Executive (5)
- Accounting and Reporting Specialist (4)
- ETF Accountant (4)
- Software Developer (4)
- Trade Specialist I (4)
- Customer Service Representative (4)
- Operations Analyst (4)
- Finance (3)
- Managing Director (3)
- Trust Administrator (3)
- Trust Associate (3)
- Tax Specialist (3)
- Wealth Management (3)
- Project Manager (3)
- Project Manager III (3)
- Fund Administrator (3)
- Portfolio Administrator (3)
- Senior Administrative Assistant (3)
- Operations Specialist (3)
Tax Specialist Interview
I applied online – interviewed at BNY Mellon (East Syracuse, NY) in May 2014.
Applied online through BNY Mellon's website received a call to interview a couple of days later. Interview was scheduled for the following week. Interview went extremely well and both gentlemen who interviewed me were easy to speak to and courteous.
- Most of the questions were routine but I always think that when they ask "what is your greatest weakness" is challenging. 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for BNY Mellon
Tax Specialist InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at BNY Mellon (Brooklyn, NY) in August 2009.
A very easy interview, met with 2 managers on a 2:1 interview, and they were extremely friendly. They spoke more about the position than asked about my credentials, which I kept reverting back to. They're really looking for someone who'll fit into the team dynamic, since training will come on the job. Took over 2 months for an offer to be made though.
- N/A - primarily soft questions Answer Question
Tax Specialist InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at BNY Mellon in September 2007.
I've had only one interview with the company. The process was very straight forward. The questions that were asked were basic questions asking to describe one's skills, work history and geneal idea of what to expect.
- Please descirbe you daily responsibilities as go through your day. Answer Question