BNY Mellon Tax Specialist Interview Questions

2.7

Tax Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at BNY Mellon (East Syracuse, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

Applied online through BNY Mellon's website received a call to interview a couple of days later. Interview was scheduled for the following week. Interview went extremely well and both gentlemen who interviewed me were easy to speak to and courteous.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were routine but I always think that when they ask "what is your greatest weakness" is challenging.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for BNY Mellon

Tax Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at BNY Mellon (Brooklyn, NY) in August 2009.

Interview

A very easy interview, met with 2 managers on a 2:1 interview, and they were extremely friendly. They spoke more about the position than asked about my credentials, which I kept reverting back to. They're really looking for someone who'll fit into the team dynamic, since training will come on the job. Took over 2 months for an offer to be made though.

Tax Specialist Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at BNY Mellon in September 2007.

Interview

I've had only one interview with the company. The process was very straight forward. The questions that were asked were basic questions asking to describe one's skills, work history and geneal idea of what to expect.

Interview Questions

• Please descirbe you daily responsibilities as go through your day.   Answer Question