BNY Mellon

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Wealth Management Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BNY Mellon in July 2010.

Interview Details – HR and hiring managers were very friendly and inquisitive. I really liked the team I interviewed with and I am starting my new job next week at BK.

Interview Question – Tell me about your experience?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Wealth Management Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at BNY Mellon in March 2010.

Interview Details – Three people were involved in the interview process. Basic description of the job was given, and was later questioned on what my understanding of the position entailed based off of previous response. Position stressed attention to detail and organization. Advice to future interviewees: Pay close attention to the job description that is being given and tailor your answers to future questions around this description so as to fit their needs.

Interview Questions

• Can you talk about previous experience in directing or working with a team?   Answer Question
  • Based on what we have told you, what do you believe to be the most important aspects about this job?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at BNY Mellon

Worked for BNY Mellon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BNY Mellon Wealth Management interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by BNY Mellon employees and interview candidates.