Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at BNY Mellon
- Fund Accountant (34)
- Intern (20)
- Associate (12)
- Analyst (12)
- Operations Executive (12)
- Business Analyst (10)
- Vice President (9)
- Accounting Analyst (8)
- Corporate Trust Administrator (7)
- Accounting and Reporting Specialist I (7)
- Operation Executive (7)
- Financial Analyst (6)
- Project Manager (5)
- Operations Analyst (5)
- Account Administrator (4)
- Software Developer (4)
- Portfolio Administrator (4)
- Operations Specialist (4)
- Trade Specialist I (4)
- Customer Service Representative (4)
- Accounting and Reporting Specialist (4)
- ETF Accountant (4)
- Derivatives Operations Specialist I (3)
- Trust Administrator (3)
- Trust Associate (3)
- Tax Specialist (3)
- Senior Administrative Assistant (3)
- Project Manager III (3)
- Wealth Management (3)
- Fund Administrator (3)
Wealth Management Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at BNY Mellon (New York, NY) in June 2010.
I applied through my high school during my senior year and only received a phone interview with the manager. They just asked basic questions about my work experience, it felt more like a conversation than an actual interview which made me feel relieved.
- I was expecting tougher questions when interviewed but was surprised that they just wanted to know more about me than my skills. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for BNY Mellon
Wealth Management InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at BNY Mellon in July 2010.
HR and hiring managers were very friendly and inquisitive. I really liked the team I interviewed with and I am starting my new job next week at BK.
- Tell me about your experience? Answer Question
Wealth Management InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at BNY Mellon in March 2010.
Three people were involved in the interview process. Basic description of the job was given, and was later questioned on what my understanding of the position entailed based off of previous response. Position stressed attention to detail and organization. Advice to future interviewees: Pay close attention to the job description that is being given and tailor your answers to future questions around this description so as to fit their needs.