BNY Mellon

Updated Dec 2, 2014

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at BNY Mellon in June 2010.

I applied through my high school during my senior year and only received a phone interview with the manager. They just asked basic questions about my work experience, it felt more like a conversation than an actual interview which made me feel relieved.

Interview Questions
  • I was expecting tougher questions when interviewed but was surprised that they just wanted to know more about me than my skills.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BNY Mellon

Wealth Management Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BNY Mellon in July 2010.

HR and hiring managers were very friendly and inquisitive. I really liked the team I interviewed with and I am starting my new job next week at BK.

Wealth Management Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at BNY Mellon in March 2010.

Three people were involved in the interview process. Basic description of the job was given, and was later questioned on what my understanding of the position entailed based off of previous response. Position stressed attention to detail and organization. Advice to future interviewees: Pay close attention to the job description that is being given and tailor your answers to future questions around this description so as to fit their needs.

Interview Questions
    • Can you talk about previous experience in directing or working with a team?   Answer Question
    • Based on what we have told you, what do you believe to be the most important aspects about this job?   Answer Question