BOK Financial

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

ACT Program Wealth Management Interview

Tulsa, OK

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at BOK Financial.

Interview Details – First Round: Standard behavioral
Second Round: Several interviews back to back at headquarters office in Tulsa

After not getting the wealth management position for the ACT program, the recruiter contacted me to refer me for the consumer banking track. He made it seem like I already had the job because there was still an open position (even after interviews), I was highly regarded by the team, and there was no one else recommended for this position. For about five weeks, the recruiter and I exchanged phone calls to coordinate a time for me to speak with the consumer team. During my last phone call with the recruiter, he stated that he would e-mail me a set of times to speak with the consumer team. After not hearing from the recruiter for one week, I received an e-mail from the recruiter that they were going to move on and interview for the final position on campus. Thanks for wasting my time and being unprofessional about it BOK.

Interview Question – Made up case scenario about loan proposition   Answer Question

Consumer Banker Interview

Consumer Banker

Interviewed at BOK Financial

Interview Details – It was an easy process online.

Negotiation Details – I didn't really negotiate.

Accelerated Career Track Interview

Phoenix, AZ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at BOK Financial in September 2011.

Interview Details – It was a 2:1 interview where they asked me a number of questions such as: Tell us about yourself, what do you know about our company, describe your work experience, Describe your Finance and Accounting classes experience, and Do you have any questions for us.

Interview Questions

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Energy Interview

Tulsa, OK

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BOK Financial in January 2008.

Interview Details – Phone and in person.

Interview Question – What can you bring in value to the company   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Slowly got to a reasonable base salary.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for BOK Financial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BOK Financial interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by BOK Financial employees and interview candidates.