BOK Financial Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2015

2.8

Mortgage Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at BOK Financial (Tulsa, OK) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process had three stages. In the first, I underwent a brief (roughly 30 minute) phone interview with an HR specialist in Houston. Secondly, I interviewed with the team manager and his boss for a 30 minute interview that stretched into an hour. Thirdly, I interviewed with those same employees over lunch, then briefly with a member from a corresponding team, and then two members from the team which I would be working with.

Benefit Employee Spec Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at BOK Financial (Tulsa, OK) in February 2015.

Interview

very brief, I felt as if they really didn't know what they were wanting in an employee. I talked about certifications, and they were not sure if that is something they were looking for. They wanted a person that was a problem solver.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at BOK Financial.

Interview

Had a first round interview with two individuals. The entire time they talked about how their program was way better than all the other commercial banking programs and how it was a great privilege being invited to their first round. They asked the same behavioral questions multiple times with different phrasing, but there were no technical questions. It was quite a strange and awkward interview experience, and I think they were really trying to overcompensate for having to compete with the likes of some of the bigger banks.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer: Why should we choose you? Me: Because of reasons, and this very relevant experience on my resume that supports my reasons. Interviewer: That sounds great, but it's not exceptional. Anything else? Me: Sure, also these characteristics that I have exhibited in a variety of relevant experiences that are listed on my resume. Interview: Ok, next question.....   Answer Question

ACT Program Wealth Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at BOK Financial (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

First Round: Standard behavioral Second Round: Several interviews back to back at headquarters office in Tulsa After not getting the wealth management position for the ACT program, the recruiter contacted me to refer me for the consumer banking track. He made it seem like I already had the job because there was still an open position (even after interviews), I was highly regarded by the team, and there was no one else recommended for this position. For about five weeks, the recruiter and I exchanged phone calls to coordinate a time for me to speak with the consumer team. During my last phone call with the recruiter, he stated that he would e-mail me a set of times to speak with the consumer team. After not hearing from the recruiter for one week, I received an e-mail from the recruiter that they were going to move on and interview for the final position on campus. Thanks for wasting my time and being unprofessional about it BOK.

Consumer Banker Interview

Interview

It was an easy process online.

Negotiation

I didn't really negotiate.

Fund Accounting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at BOK Financial (Tulsa, OK) in July 2012.

Interview

The interview was a 4 step process. I was first contacted by the HR representative for a brief phone interview and then brought in for a screening interview. I was then interviewed by the manager and his lead and then by the department manager. The interview really focused on my technical skills and experience as it related to the position. They also considered me for other open positions and informed me of the additional opportunities.

Accelerated Career Track Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at BOK Financial (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2011.

Interview

It was a 2:1 interview where they asked me a number of questions such as: Tell us about yourself, what do you know about our company, describe your work experience, Describe your Finance and Accounting classes experience, and Do you have any questions for us.

Energy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at BOK Financial (Tulsa, OK) in January 2008.

Interview

Phone and in person.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring in value to the company   1 Answer

Negotiation

Slowly got to a reasonable base salary.