BOXX Technologies Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at BOXX Technologies

Lead Validation Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at BOXX Technologies (Austin, TX).

Interview

I responded to a direct job posting on a major job board, and a couple days later I received a call back from an on-sight HR rep, for a 30 minute HR phone screen. At the end of the call, the HR rep sateted her intention to forward my resume to the Validation manager, for consideration.

About a week later I was invited to an on-sight interview. Once onsight, the interview was short. It consisted of a 45 minute discussion in the manager's office, and for 10 minutes of that time, one of the Validation Engineers came in to talk briefly. There was no technical interview, no type of verification questions to ensure that I knew how to do the job that I was applying for.
    There was a brief discussion about salary, where the manager asked what I was looking for, then promptly told me that he could pay me $20k less, no exceptions. My current job was ending, so I told him that the salary was acceptable.

1 week later I hadn't heard a peep, so I contacted the HR rep again and asked if I could expect an offer. I was told that I should expect an offer soon. Another week later I received the offer.

When I showed up on my first day, I met with HR to discuss benefits and sign a W4. I was told at that time that the manager that hired me had been reassigned to the Engineering team, so I had a new manager. I later met with the original hiring manager again in his office that day, who expressed dissatisfaction at being reassigned by his upper management.

Interview Questions

Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

There was a phone interview with an outside HR company called Oasis. Then I had a sit down interview at their office in north Austin with the Marketing VP, Sales VP, CEO and Engineering VP separately. Then I received a call a day later from Marketing VP offering me a position. He sent me an offer letter, which I must sign and return to them. By the next week I was hired.

Interview Questions

• How would you improve our sales by 10% in the next quarter?   Answer Question