BP

1.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Osseo, WI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Osseo, WI

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at BP in October 2012.

Mngmnt did go through all proper teqs.

Avtually none

Other Interview Reviews for BP

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rocky River, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rocky River, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at BP in December 2011.

My interview was very casual. I knew one cashier who worked there from going in there for gas all the time. She referred my to her boss and I brought a resume in for her. She called me a few days later for an interview, which consisted of us standing in the store basically just her asking me about my work ethic and how I'd deal with customers and my availability. After that we set up a time to do a drug test. After the results came back that I passed, I got a schedule and began training.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions threw me off, they were pretty simple. Nothing like "Why do tennis balls have fuzz on them?"   Answer Question
    There is no negotiated. Each manager of BP doesn't really have a say in the hourly wage that you get. That's more of a corporate thing I think.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norway, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norway, MI

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at BP in April 2011.

All I had to do was submit an application and had a very short interview, maybe 5 minutes long.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions, barely any questions at all. This is a job that anyone can do.   Answer Question
    No negotiation phase.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omro, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omro, WI

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at BP in July 2010.

The interview was easy. He asked me why I wanted to work there and when I was available. I was then told to come back for training. When I cam back they showed me how to swipe credit cards and work the cash register. The next day I came back they made me do everything all by myself. I had to clean the store. Work the cash register and figure everything out while they sat there counting money and wouldn't help me at all.

Interview Questions

I declined because they wouldn't train me anymore then just showing me some things on the register. Very rude also.