BP

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Norway, MI

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at BP in April 2011.

Interview Details – All I had to do was submit an application and had a very short interview, maybe 5 minutes long.

Interview Question – No difficult questions, barely any questions at all. This is a job that anyone can do.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phase.

Osseo, WI

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at BP in October 2012.

Interview Details – Mngmnt did go through all proper teqs.

Interview Question – Actually none.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Avtually none

Rocky River, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at BP in December 2011.

Interview Details – My interview was very casual. I knew one cashier who worked there from going in there for gas all the time. She referred my to her boss and I brought a resume in for her. She called me a few days later for an interview, which consisted of us standing in the store basically just her asking me about my work ethic and how I'd deal with customers and my availability. After that we set up a time to do a drug test. After the results came back that I passed, I got a schedule and began training.

Interview Question – None of the questions threw me off, they were pretty simple. Nothing like "Why do tennis balls have fuzz on them?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiated. Each manager of BP doesn't really have a say in the hourly wage that you get. That's more of a corporate thing I think.

Omro, WI

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at BP in July 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was easy. He asked me why I wanted to work there and when I was available. I was then told to come back for training. When I cam back they showed me how to swipe credit cards and work the cash register. The next day I came back they made me do everything all by myself. I had to clean the store. Work the cash register and figure everything out while they sat there counting money and wouldn't help me at all.

Interview Question – Why do you want this job   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I declined because they wouldn't train me anymore then just showing me some things on the register. Very rude also.

Interviews for Top Jobs at BP

Worked for BP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BP Cashier interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by BP employees and interview candidates.