BP Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2015

3.3

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Best way to land a job in BP, as with other big oil companies is to complete an internship. Historically there's an over 50% chance that interns will be offered a full time job after completing a summer internship. The recruiting process typically comprises behavioral interviews/experience based interviews as well as technical interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you felt the most energized being an employee?   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Interview

There was a number of stages which had to be completed however BP was very efficient in the way that these were carried out. From receiving an invitation for online tests to receiving an offer only took two weeks. Overall I would say it was the best recruiting experience I have had thus far.

Process Engineer Interview

Interview

There are 2 rounds: HR and Technical ones. HR will ask several questions about your personal life and interest. Direct hire mgr will ask questions to understand your experiences. They might go to universities for interns.

Process Engineer Interview

Interview

After you pass the CV screening you'll get link to do online test with limited time, after you pass the online test you'll get hr interview by phone, after you pass hr interview you'll be invited to do user interview, after you pass user interview the last is general test, MCU and offer.

Interview Questions

• Need to know process description of Sales Gas and/or LNG   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Interview

Campus recruiting; one round of interview only for interns; it was a mix of behavioral questions and a mini case. The case was fairly easy compared with other consulting interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at BP.

Interview

Interview is half behavioral and half technical assessment. They will assess your academic record, previous experiences, and interview in the consideration. The time to respond takes a while, as the company waits until they have completed interviews for all possible candidates.

Interview Questions

• Technical assessment includes mathematical calculations.   Answer Question

IST Interview

Interview

Dropped off my resume at the career fair, got an email and scheduled to interview. 2 on 1 90 min interview, 45 min behavioral and 45 min case.

Didn't like the process

IST Interview

Interview

Campus career services sent along my resume. Got an email requesting a phone interview. Hour long behavioral phone interview. Followed up for video interview, two on one, 45 minute behavioral, 45 minute technical. Called two weeks later to offer job. Relatively easy, friendly thoughout.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at BP.

Interview

It was a quick call back after I had my online application submitted. They call 3-4 after. My interview was set 2 days after. On the interview I was asked the common questions. It was inference in the air while we were talked like I was going to be hired. Evidently after the interview we talked about a day I can come back and start paperwork.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you had to lead in a group, how'd you handle it?   1 Answer

IT Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at BP in June 2012.

Interview

be subservient and don't challenge the director even if he's a feckless Scottish knob with less whit than a Turkish bath in winter and the personality of a turd on heat

Interview Questions

Negotiation

carp