BP

BP Petrophysics Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Petrophysics Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at BP in September 2012.

Behavioral questions, well log analysis and cross plot of porosity perm relationship

Interview Questions
no negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for BP

Petrophysics Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at BP in February 2011.

The application process was pretty standard, with online tests that were easier than most. I had two interviews: one personal and one technical. I the personal one it seems they look for a drive to achieve results: for example they don't applreciate studying a subject just because you like it, and want to see that you had a goal in mind. The technical interview was a bit of a nightmare and made the whole process a bit of a waste of time. Although stating they accept applicants from a physics background (like mine) it was clear that they really wanted someone with specific knowledge in the subject area. I'm bewilded as to why they even bothered asking me to interview!

Interview Questions