BP Procurement Specialist Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Procurement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Naperville, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at BP in October 2011.

Felt very comfortable with the interview. It was very relaxed and laid back. The first half of the interview was behavorial and the rest was a case study. It lasted about an hour and a half. I received the opportunity to interview through my university.

Interview Questions
  • Why should we hire you over the rest of the applicants we have or will interview?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BP

Procurement Specialist Interview

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at BP in October 2010.

Attended career fair, gave BP my resume, was offered an interview (for an internship). Interviewed with the company a few weeks later. The interview was about 1/3 personal questions 1/3 situational and 1/3 questions relevant to your major. A few of the questions relevant to my major was about procurement and the procurement process. I enjoyed the interview because it was a nice challenge and they asked relevant, smart questions.

Interview Questions
    • What do you need to consider when you want to procure something international.   Answer Question
    No negotiation for an internship.

Worked for BP? Contribute to the Community!