BP

BP Supply Chain Analyst Interview Questions

3.8

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at BP in November 2010.

Travel arrangements were great, they insisted to me to fly even with my willingness to drive. There were two panel interviews, one technical and one behavioral. The technical interview started with an explanation of BP, the organizational structure of the department and how the position fitted in the structure. I was asked to give an example on every answer and they keep drilling on my answers to a great detail. The second interview was a behavioral case questions; also they require examples in every answer. This interview process was one of the toughest one that I had ever encountered although they were very respectful.

Interview Questions
  • How you given career coaching to a subordinate? Please provide an example.   Answer Question
  • Provide an example of a situation when one of your ideas have been rejected.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BP

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

The process took a dayinterviewed at BP in October 2011.

Felt the interview was pretty challenging. Ive interviewed with over 15 companies in the last month, and this interview was both the longest and most challenging. It lasted over 75 minutes and consisted of both behavorial questions in addition to a skills test.

The skills test consisted of a case study about an international deal. I didn't get the offer, but I learned a lot about interviewing after meeting with them.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a decision you made perhaps too quickly.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at BP in October 2011.

The process was very manageable but lasted longer than usual. This interview was 1.5 hours, which is a lot of time to talk to one person. The interviewer was very fair but the dialogues has no freedom to them. Everything was done by a packet of instruction he held. This made it very difficult to connect with the interviewer.

Interview Questions
    • Can't remember the question exactly, but the interviewer gave me the data for two different suppliers, A and B. Then using the data I had to reason through which one to do business with.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at BP in January 2011.

Applied online, in a couple of weeks was invited to skill tests - verbal and numerical. They were very short - 30 minutes altogether. You need to do them in one go, one after another. I found them much easier than SHL. A couple of weeks after, I got invited to the interview phase - 2 interviews in one day. Competency interview was 45 min and very plesant. The questions were strictly personalised and related to the CV. Competencies - innovativeness, achievements, etc. Technical interview was a business case and lasted 1h. Commercial acumen, communicating your structure of thoughts is very important.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at BP in October 2012.

On Campus interview. Fairly standard, behavioral questions. Asked me to walk thru my resume. I think I did well, considering I had more relevant experience than anyone else. I think they were more looking for someone to develop rather than someone who already knew things.

Interview Questions
    • Do you want to work upstream or down stream   View Answer

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at BP.

Applied online and got an phone interview