BP

BP Trading Intern Interview Questions

4.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Trading Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at BP in September 2013.

I talked with them at our career fair and then received an interview through our business career center website. The interview was on campus for an hour and a half. There were two people giving the interview. They asked behavioral questions for the first half hour and then moved onto a business case involving pipelines and natural gases.

Interview Questions
  • The case was hard as I didn't have any previous experience with trading natural gases within the United States. It helps if you know a lot about trading.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BP

Trading Intern Interview

It was a fairly standard interview process. It was a 2 on 1 interview. It will consist of a behavioral interview and 2 case studies. For the behavioral interview answer how you function in a team. Note times that you were successful and weren't successful. Always spin it to make it a positive. The second part was 2 case studies. Just answer the questions confidently and don't waiver on your answer or worry about getting it wrong. Confidence is what they want to see.

Interview Questions