BQE Software

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at BQE Software

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at BQE Software.

I applied via Linkedin. I had one in person interview and several phone interviews. The interview was pretty standard. I went to the office and spoke to a manager. He reviewed my work samples and talked about how much he loved Apple.

It was horrible. They low balled me so much and it took a couple of weeks to bring them up. The offer was still nowhere near market rate. I should have declined the offer but needed to work.

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BQE Software in June 2009.

The interview process was very straight forward and efficient. I responded to a Craigslist ad via email and was contacted via email and phone within one week to arrange a time for an interview. My interview lasted for at least an hour, where the interviewer reviewed my resume and we discussed my past experience. Finding that I had many experiences that qualified me for the job, I was confident at the end of the interview that I had a very good chance at getting the job. I was offered the job within one additional week and began working two weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • I did not find any questions to be difficult or unexpected. I had been looking for work for quite a while, had researched the company prior to attending the interview, and felt that the interview was fair and to the point.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate. This interview occurred during the recession of 2009 and I was desperate to work. I gladly accepted the offer noting that ANY pay check is better than no pay check.

Technical Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at BQE Software in May 2011.

There was a brief phone interview. This was followed by a short one on one interview. There were not a lot of behavioral questions at the interview. There were mostly questions asking for specific examples of technical programs you were familiar with, as well as other tests of knowledge and skill.

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at BQE Software in October 2010.

Very professional , right from beginning to end , they made me feel comfortable and interviewed me in the most professional manner.

Interview Questions
    it was hard , but they really listened to me calmly