BQE Software

Very Easy Interview

User Experience Designer Interview

User Experience Designer
Torrance, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at BQE Software.

Interview Details – I applied via Linkedin. I had one in person interview and several phone interviews. The interview was pretty standard. I went to the office and spoke to a manager. He reviewed my work samples and talked about how much he loved Apple.

Negotiation Details – It was horrible. They low balled me so much and it took a couple of weeks to bring them up. The offer was still nowhere near market rate. I should have declined the offer but needed to work.

Trainer Interview

Trainer
Torrance, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BQE Software in June 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process was very straight forward and efficient. I responded to a Craigslist ad via email and was contacted via email and phone within one week to arrange a time for an interview. My interview lasted for at least an hour, where the interviewer reviewed my resume and we discussed my past experience. Finding that I had many experiences that qualified me for the job, I was confident at the end of the interview that I had a very good chance at getting the job. I was offered the job within one additional week and began working two weeks later.

Interview Question – I did not find any questions to be difficult or unexpected. I had been looking for work for quite a while, had researched the company prior to attending the interview, and felt that the interview was fair and to the point.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate. This interview occurred during the recession of 2009 and I was desperate to work. I gladly accepted the offer noting that ANY pay check is better than no pay check.

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Quality Assurance Engineer

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at BQE Software in October 2010.

Interview Details – Very professional , right from beginning to end , they made me feel comfortable and interviewed me in the most professional manner.

Interview Question – Asked about Quality Control   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – it was hard , but they really listened to me calmly

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Technical Interview

Technical

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at BQE Software in May 2011.

Interview Details – There was a brief phone interview. This was followed by a short one on one interview. There were not a lot of behavioral questions at the interview. There were mostly questions asking for specific examples of technical programs you were familiar with, as well as other tests of knowledge and skill.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for BQE Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BQE Software interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by BQE Software employees and interview candidates.