Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at BRAC Bank
- Assistant Director (1)
- MTO (1)
- Relationship Management ( No Pun Intended ) (1)
- Officer Grade II - Company Secretariat, Legal, Regulatory & Internal Control (1)
Helpful (4)Declined OfferAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at BRAC Bank (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in December 2012.
First, candidates will be asked to apply. they have fill in an application form and submit it to the BRAC Bank. Then they will scrutiniize the CVs and invite eligible short-listed candidates for the written test. Successful candidates wiil be then called for interview.
- Prove that you are the best one we are looking for. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
Untrained HR people with very little insight into what they should do in an interview. I sensed a feeling of them being intimidated and overcompensating as a result. Asked completely non relevant questions and was somewhat rude .
- Being asked why do you think you deserve to be in Brac Bank when they are the ones who called me up asking for an interview. Answer Question
Eventually the money talked louder then anything else in my case . Got a good deal after approaching the right people.
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at BRAC Bank (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in June 2012.
The process was good. 5
- Am i ready for the job or not? 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at BRAC Bank (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in August 2010.
One written exam and one interview. They basically ask you random question as this is an entry level position. All you need is to show confidence and be good at spoken. If you can't answer a question properly it won't matter that much if you're fluent you'll probably get the job.
- There were no difficult questions. Just few basic question of your relevant subject. Answer Question
Their range is from 18000 to 25000. If you can negotiate you'll get 20000 or more.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review