BRAC Bank Interview Questions & Reviews

4 interviews

Officer Grade II - Company Secretariat, Legal, Regulatory & Internal Control Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dhaka (Bangladesh)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at BRAC Bank in August 2010.

One written exam and one interview. They basically ask you random question as this is an entry level position. All you need is to show confidence and be good at spoken. If you can't answer a question properly it won't matter that much if you're fluent you'll probably get the job.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions. Just few basic question of your relevant subject.   Answer Question
    Their range is from 18000 to 25000. If you can negotiate you'll get 20000 or more.

MTO Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Dhaka (Bangladesh)
    Anonymous Employee in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BRAC Bank in December 2012.

First, candidates will be asked to apply. they have fill in an application form and submit it to the BRAC Bank. Then they will scrutiniize the CVs and invite eligible short-listed candidates for the written test. Successful candidates wiil be then called for interview.

Relationship Management ( No Pun Intended ) Interview

Untrained HR people with very little insight into what they should do in an interview. I sensed a feeling of them being intimidated and overcompensating as a result. Asked completely non relevant questions and was somewhat rude .

Interview Questions
    • Being asked why do you think you deserve to be in Brac Bank when they are the ones who called me up asking for an interview.   Answer Question
    Eventually the money talked louder then anything else in my case . Got a good deal after approaching the right people.

Assistant Director Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Dhaka (Bangladesh)
    Anonymous Employee in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at BRAC Bank in June 2012.

The process was good. 5

Interview Questions

Worked for BRAC Bank? Contribute to the Community!