BRG Research Services

2 candidate interviews

Consultant Interview

Consultant

Interviewed at BRG Research Services

Interview Details – first round- very behavioral, second round- behavioral with extremely smart interviewers- need to impress

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 15 years?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Interviewer Interview

Interviewer
Provo, UT

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at BRG Research Services in April 2009.

Interview Details – It was a fairly straightforward interview. Just standard questions about ability to do the job, previous experience, customer service experience. It is a call center job, so one part of the interview included role-playing through a call from one of the supervisors, whom I had not met yet. I had to run through the script with them over the phone, calling from somewhere else in the office, and they critiqued me later on how I did.

Interview Question – I think the most difficult question had to do with handling customer complaints, how to handle them appropriately. Because it's a call center making a lot of outbound calls, we often would reach people who were not thrilled about our contacting them. The question was how to respond if they become upset.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for BRG Research Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BRG Research Services interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by BRG Research Services employees and interview candidates.