BRTRC

Very Easy Interview

Senior Acquisition Analyst Interview

Senior Acquisition Analyst
Washington, DC

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at BRTRC in February 2013.

Interview Details – I was hired directly, I also knew that BRTRC would be a good cultural and mission fit before being hired.

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate, however, the initial offer exceeded my requirement, so I accepted knowing that significant salary increases were in the future.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Technical Writer Interview

Technical Writer

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at BRTRC in July 2009.

Interview Details – I was shocked that my future supervisor allowed the admin to sit in on my interview. Obviously, neither one knew what duties and skills are required of a technical writer and had looked up interview questions from the Internet.

Both talked about themselves more than they asked questions of me.

Interview Question – How do you write for different audiences?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for BRTRC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BRTRC interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by BRTRC employees and interview candidates.