BRUNNER

Very Easy Interview

Art Director Interview

Art Director
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at BRUNNER in January 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewed with multiple levels and lots of people, including highest level management within the hiring department. Also met with peers, which was nice because it invited a more open discussion about the agency and position. The entire in office interview took an entire morning, and there were times it felt like they were throwing in anyone who was available.

Interview Question – Nothing too unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Lowball first offer using Pittsburgh's low cost of living as justification, which doesn't really reflect reality of agency salaries.

Junior Account Manager Interview

Junior Account Manager
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BRUNNER in July 2013.

Interview Details – Four Interviews back-to-back consisting of mostly behavioral and general interest questions. Some seemed more like conversations while one was a rapid fire assault. While everyone in the office as very personable and friendly, it was difficult to communicate with HR about the status of my application. Left me alone in a conference room for a long period of time unsure of what was next.

Interview Question – No difficult questions   Answer Question

Account Intern Interview

Account Intern
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at BRUNNER in May 2009.

Interview Details – Was contacted one month after dropping off my resume with them at a college career fair. Drove to Pittsburgh for a 45 min interview. The interview consisted of a Q and A from a woman from HR and one from an account position. Basic questions about my experience were asked.

Interview Question – If a problem aroused between members of your brand team, how would you control the situation in order to get everyone back on track?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I was offered a more lucrative position in NYC.

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

The process took 2 days - interviewed at BRUNNER in February 2008.

Interview Details – Absolutely the best by far. Made me feel very comfortable but still asked the important questions. Wanted to hear about my specific ideas and experiences.

Interview Questions

• What step do feel are neccessary to advance to the next level of Account Management   View Answer
  • How would you describe your working style?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not need to negoatiate the offer was appropriate.

Worked for BRUNNER? Contribute to the Community!