BS&A Software

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Support Interview

Software Support
Bath, MI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BS&A Software in February 2008.

Interview Details – I interviewed with the head of the support department, the COO and the president of the company. Involved a direct interview as well as an aptitude test. We interviewed on two separate occasions before an offer was made. I understand the interview process may be a little more structured than this now, but when I interviewed it was fairly casual and relaxed.

Interview Question – What is my biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – We did negotiate a bit, just verbally between myself and the COO. He was very pleasant during this phase, but also realistic.

Tech Support Interview

Tech Support
Bath, MI

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at BS&A Software in October 2011.

Interview Details – The interview started out with the CEO of the company. He was very inviting and super easy to talk to. He asked me a little about myself and really seemed interested in learning about me. After we had talked for a little while, two managers came in they were also extremely nice and very outgoing. They asked the typical interview questions like, "Explain a time you demonstrated leadership", "Explain a time when you faced adversity", "Why should we hire you?", etc. and the overall experience was very pleasant!

Interview Question – The most difficult question for myself was "Explain a time when you faced adversity". This is never an easy question to answer but you have to make sure you answer it clearly and don't wander off onto a separate subject.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They called me a few days after the interview and told me I had got the internship if I wanted to accept it. I instantly said yes and started my internship with them 1 week later.

Software Support Interview

Software Support

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BS&A Software.

Interview Details – I originally interviewed for a different position. Interviewed with a group. I did not get that job but did receive good feedback. I later applied for a second position, had 2 interviews and received an offer.

Interview Question – The question is "What question should we ask you"   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for BS&A Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BS&A Software interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by BS&A Software employees and interview candidates.