BS&A Software Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2014
Updated Jul 26, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at BS&A Software

Training Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at BS&A Software.

Interview process was unique in the fact that candidates were emailed a list of questions that required essays and critical thinking to respond. One of my favorite questions was to come up with 3 interview questions. The interview was very laid back and personal. This company seems to really care about the people who work for them and will put forward the diligence to hire the right person.

Interview Questions
    • No questions were out of the ordinary, plus they do in fact use the questions you list.   Answer Question

Software Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bath, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bath, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BS&A Software in February 2008.

I interviewed with the head of the support department, the COO and the president of the company. Involved a direct interview as well as an aptitude test. We interviewed on two separate occasions before an offer was made. I understand the interview process may be a little more structured than this now, but when I interviewed it was fairly casual and relaxed.

Interview Questions
    We did negotiate a bit, just verbally between myself and the COO. He was very pleasant during this phase, but also realistic.

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bath, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bath, MI

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at BS&A Software in October 2011.

The interview started out with the CEO of the company. He was very inviting and super easy to talk to. He asked me a little about myself and really seemed interested in learning about me. After we had talked for a little while, two managers came in they were also extremely nice and very outgoing. They asked the typical interview questions like, "Explain a time you demonstrated leadership", "Explain a time when you faced adversity", "Why should we hire you?", etc. and the overall experience was very pleasant!

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question for myself was "Explain a time when you faced adversity". This is never an easy question to answer but you have to make sure you answer it clearly and don't wander off onto a separate subject.   Answer Question
    They called me a few days after the interview and told me I had got the internship if I wanted to accept it. I instantly said yes and started my internship with them 1 week later.

Software Support Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BS&A Software.

I originally interviewed for a different position. Interviewed with a group. I did not get that job but did receive good feedback. I later applied for a second position, had 2 interviews and received an offer.

Interview Questions

Worked for BS&A Software? Contribute to the Community!