BSF

Very Easy Interview

Coop Trainee Interview

Coop Trainee
Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BSF in June 2013.

Interview Details – Initial communications: My school nominated me to work at BSF and the coordinator in the Division that I was working in called me to arrange for it. Interview was an informal one, the Division head asked me general questions about my major and what courses I took and some programming-related concepts.

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BSF in August 2010.

Interview Details – Submitted CV through a friend of mine. Was invited to interview with three members of the team I would be working for. three 1 on 1's. Most questions were concerned with fit, not many technical questions.
It is important to have local knowledge of the culture and create some sort of connection.

Interview Question – What was the last non finance related book that you read?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Company Commander, Assistant Commandant Interview

Company Commander, Assistant Commandant
Chandigarh (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at BSF.

Interview Details – Interview for direct entry test is organised by UPSC.

Interview Question – You should work in isolated areas on border of India.   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Human Resources Generalist

The process took a day - interviewed at BSF in March 2008.

Interview Details – After submitting my application, I was contacted by the recruiter. She reviewed all of my past job experiences asking and clarifying what my responsiblities were for each job and what my reason for leaving the company was. She then asked me to rate how my past employers would rate my performance and what I felt I could bring to the position. I was later advised that I was not one of the final candidates for the position.

Interview Question – How would my former employer rate my job performance.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for BSF? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BSF interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by BSF employees and interview candidates.