BSF Interview Questions

2.0

Coop Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BSF in June 2013.

Initial communications: My school nominated me to work at BSF and the coordinator in the Division that I was working in called me to arrange for it. Interview was an informal one, the Division head asked me general questions about my major and what courses I took and some programming-related concepts.

Company Commander, Assistant Commandant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chandigarh (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at BSF.

Interview for direct entry test is organised by UPSC.

Interview Questions
    • You should work in isolated areas on border of India.   View Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BSF in August 2010.

Submitted CV through a friend of mine. Was invited to interview with three members of the team I would be working for. three 1 on 1's. Most questions were concerned with fit, not many technical questions.
    It is important to have local knowledge of the culture and create some sort of connection.

Interview Questions
    • What was the last non finance related book that you read?   Answer Question
    none

Human Resources Generalist Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at BSF in March 2008.

After submitting my application, I was contacted by the recruiter. She reviewed all of my past job experiences asking and clarifying what my responsiblities were for each job and what my reason for leaving the company was. She then asked me to rate how my past employers would rate my performance and what I felt I could bring to the position. I was later advised that I was not one of the final candidates for the position.

Interview Questions

Worked for BSF? Contribute to the Community!