BSI Group

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Interview

Sales
Milton Keynes, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at BSI Group in June 2012.

Interview Details – 1 interview, which included role play. Was given a script before hand. In a rush to employ as many people to start at the same time, so favoured those with less than a months notice to give. Was replacing people who had been sacked.

Interview Question – All questions relatively easy.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation on wage, although they specified a higher salary was possible dependent on experience, we all had the same basic salary

Anonymous Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at BSI Group in December 2009.

Interview Details – Submitted the CV which interested the company enough to offer an interview. I found the interview to be quite a pleasant experience and only fell short on one question. The panel themselves consisted of senior and fairly new staff to represent the various levels of seniority. However the HR feedback subsequent to the interview was terse to say the least and certainly did not match or describe my interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a complex set of tasks carried out concurrently and how did you time manage them?   Answer Question
  • Give examples of your handling of (CONFIDENTIAL) data.   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Accounting

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at BSI Group in January 2010.

Interview Details – The company was in need of accounts officers so basically the manager in charge gave me a whole list of duties that I would be required to fulfill and asked if I would be capable. It turns out that I was being told what to do and the job was probably going to be mine. However it was daunting as many questions about my competency was thrown at me. The Human Resource department was only involved in the later stage of the interview but it was mostly cursory.

Interview Question – Why do you think I should hire you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at BSI Group in January 2010.

Interview Details – one telephonic by HR and face to face by recruiting manager

Interview Question – It was very conversational   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for BSI Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BSI Group interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by BSI Group employees and interview candidates.