BSI Group

Updated Nov 15, 2014
Updated Nov 15, 2014

3.2

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at BSI Group in June 2012.

1 interview, which included role play. Was given a script before hand. In a rush to employ as many people to start at the same time, so favoured those with less than a months notice to give. Was replacing people who had been sacked.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation on wage, although they specified a higher salary was possible dependent on experience, we all had the same basic salary

Campaign Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online – interviewed at BSI Group in January 2012.

Simple, quick, painless. Only asked for a writing test. Was initially interviewed with the direct manager, who was lovely and interested in hearing from, rather than digging for keywords. Also met with the Marketing Director who didn't really have much to say. Was left with a writing test which was actually relatively enjoyable. Offer made shortly after over the phone.

Marketing Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at BSI Group in May 2010.

Replied to public advert. Interview straightforward with general questions and specific ones relating to BSI's business model. Background information on the internet invaluable. Second interview testing the personality fit with the employing manager.The interview atmosphere was relaxed and friendly. No difficult surprises. Opportunity to see work environment in open plan offices and staff invaluable in getting a feel for working at BSI.

Interview Questions
    • What would your strategy for marketing a new assessment product if you had a budget of £5000 in the first year.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at BSI Group in January 2010.

one telephonic by HR and face to face by recruiting manager

Accounting Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at BSI Group in January 2010.

The company was in need of accounts officers so basically the manager in charge gave me a whole list of duties that I would be required to fulfill and asked if I would be capable. It turns out that I was being told what to do and the job was probably going to be mine. However it was daunting as many questions about my competency was thrown at me. The Human Resource department was only involved in the later stage of the interview but it was mostly cursory.

no negotiation