BSO Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at BSO

Usher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BSO (Boston, MA).

Interview

the interview lasted all of 20 minutes, and I was not contacted until asked for an interview

Negotiation

there were no negotiations

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BSO (Boston, MA) in July 2013.

Interview

Applied on the website following the link sent by a friend. After a week the manager of sponsor relations contacted me to schedule a interview. Standard interview questions and some introduction about the job responsibility. It is just a typical interview for internship. However, I believe they prefer some experience in music industry. The people there were helpful and nice indeed. However, the Symphony Hall was under reconstruction so it was hot and noisy...

Interview Questions

It requires night work, but I live a little far away from BSO.