BT Global Services

2.5

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at BT Global Services.

an intern position became available during the last semester of my grad school program. HR emailed me immediately and invited me for an interview after I sent in my resume. The interview was on site with the hiring manager, it was a pretty short conversation, no test or difficult questions. A few days later, HR contacted me to start the internship as the hiring manager was desperate to find some help.

Interview Questions
    • what is the most challenging situation in your previous job?   Answer Question
    didn't negotiate

Client Sales Executive/Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at BT Global Services in July 2011.

Internal recruiter connected with me via LinkedIN. After talking with him, he scheduled my first interview with the President of BTGS. She liked me & passed me down to her VP's. I then interviewed with 3 VP's, and 1 Sales Director. Backward interview process.

Interview Questions
    The high salary I requested as accepted, without reservation. OTE & benefits were also pre-determined & hefty. However, I didn't get a quota/target until 4 months after joining & the comp. plan was never explained.

Managing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BT Global Services in January 2010.

Fairly quick interview process. First interview with HR, second interview with manager, third interview with peer. Moves along very quickly, pretty typical of what you'd expect from most companies today. In my case, because the role was a telecommute position, I did have to travel about 90 minutes for a fourth interview to ensure that I went through at least one face to face interview before hiring. It was pretty much a formality.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle an employee who is a performance problem but whose skills are hard to replace and are currently in high demand for open opportunities.   Answer Question
    Salary was negotiable but vacation is not. Everyone gets two weeks no matter how much vacation you had with your previous employer or what level they bring you in at.

Senior Software Engineer (Java) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at BT Global Services in August 2014.

Interview process took 1 whole day 9am-5pm. They called around 40 applicant. In the morning they give some talk about the company. After that they separate all applicant around 10 ppl in one room to answers technical test. Java got 35 question all objective. Very easy but need to study Java a bit. Mostly conceptual question. After that 1st round of technical interview with team leader. He/She will asked about your background and 1-2 technical question. Need to write simple code to answer the question. 2nd technical interview with Project Manager. Again asked about background and experience. Just a simple chit chat. If passed both technical interview then have to meet the HR manager. Same thing..chit chat. Asked about your vision in 5 year, how to cope with stress. Result within a week after the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Java need to know about array, String, data types, abstract, interface..all java concept.   Answer Question

CDSS MIS Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BT Global Services in May 2014.

1st call with the line manager - Introduction on the job description and question on current job. lastly is the questions on technical skill and microsoft excel knowledge. The interview was not technical and not challenging.

2nd call will be with HR - Interview on background and previous salary for new salary calculation. Non negotiable

Non negotiable

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at BT Global Services in March 2014.

It takes hell lots of time to schedule the interview and usually gets postponed many times. Onsite guys are good and ask all logical questions as per the opening. But the main issue is with offshore guys in blore who think they are owners of company and smart in world and takes interest in hiring only junk people who can take there orders. These blore interview panel does not even posses basic courtesy of asking quality questions and even they show their bad attitude in a such a manner like pointing their shoes to candidate, common guys its basic etiquettes which you learn form family before your enter any professional organization .
    The sick part which happens is they want to waste time of candidate by conducting all rounds even if they have decided not to proceed with candidate. One more ridiculous thing which I observed is, the panel went out with candidate profile and showing and making fun with unwanted existing employees.

Interview Questions
    • There are no difficult questions, its only sick bad attitude difficult people who ask irrelevant stupid questions just to make the candidate feel uncomfortable.   View Answers (2)

Technical Support Engineer L1 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at BT Global Services in November 2013.

Got a call form job consultant and had to go through 3 rounds of interview.
    1. Communication Skills round.
    2. Technical round with Manager.
    3. HR round basically for Salary Negotiations

Interview Questions
    • Usually the interviews are very easy in BT compared to its competitors. However, they are more focused on behavioral and usually have less budgets and hence don't give much salary   Answer Question

Salary Issues

Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at BT Global Services in June 2013.

Easy, no major questions. Due to terrible managers no difficult questions. I did persove medicre managers, but accepted the offer. Bad choise. Please avoid this company. Sales manager is a joke

they had the salary and werent able to negotiate

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at BT Global Services in September 2012.

Interview process was good and the application processed quickly.

Interview Questions
    • Give me the proof of resignation in your current company before we send the hard copy of the offer letter.   View Answer

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at BT Global Services in September 2011.

Immediate search.

I run a business, based in Geneva, that provides an integrated investment accounting, control, risk monitoring and compliance services to financial services companies, trusts, pension funds, family offices and HNWI.

Linked with this business we would like to transfer our knowledge and experience into a professional course that will offer accountants and other professionals a new area of speciality.

My objective to find entrepreneur minded Professors with whom to construct an Investment Accounting Course of MBA standard.

Interview Questions
    • Immediate search.

Answer Question