BT Global Services

2.6

Managing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Irving, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BT Global Services in January 2010.

Fairly quick interview process. First interview with HR, second interview with manager, third interview with peer. Moves along very quickly, pretty typical of what you'd expect from most companies today. In my case, because the role was a telecommute position, I did have to travel about 90 minutes for a fourth interview to ensure that I went through at least one face to face interview before hiring. It was pretty much a formality.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle an employee who is a performance problem but whose skills are hard to replace and are currently in high demand for open opportunities.   Answer Question
    Salary was negotiable but vacation is not. Everyone gets two weeks no matter how much vacation you had with your previous employer or what level they bring you in at.

Client Sales Executive/Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at BT Global Services in July 2011.

Internal recruiter connected with me via LinkedIN. After talking with him, he scheduled my first interview with the President of BTGS. She liked me & passed me down to her VP's. I then interviewed with 3 VP's, and 1 Sales Director. Backward interview process.

Interview Questions
    The high salary I requested as accepted, without reservation. OTE & benefits were also pre-determined & hefty. However, I didn't get a quota/target until 4 months after joining & the comp. plan was never explained.

Senior Software Engineer (Java) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at BT Global Services in August 2014.

Interview process took 1 whole day 9am-5pm. They called around 40 applicant. In the morning they give some talk about the company. After that they separate all applicant around 10 ppl in one room to answers technical test. Java got 35 question all objective. Very easy but need to study Java a bit. Mostly conceptual question. After that 1st round of technical interview with team leader. He/She will asked about your background and 1-2 technical question. Need to write simple code to answer the question. 2nd technical interview with Project Manager. Again asked about background and experience. Just a simple chit chat. If passed both technical interview then have to meet the HR manager. Same thing..chit chat. Asked about your vision in 5 year, how to cope with stress. Result within a week after the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Java need to know about array, String, data types, abstract, interface..all java concept.   Answer Question

Specialist Security Systems Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hortolândia (Brazil)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hortolândia (Brazil)

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days - interviewed at BT Global Services in February 2010.

CV selected by other CV send with indication, start interview in local language (portugue) and speak in other languages (English and Spanish). Speak about technical and management expertise, network and security expertise and expectations to work in a high critical environments.

Interview Questions
    • Speak about weakness, personal life, good points and family ambitious.   Answer Question
    They pass to me an offer letter within my proposal, salary deserve.

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BT Global Services in December 2010.

Phone interview, face to face with line manager, sales manager, director of sales.

Questions
    process to close deals
    work with virtual teams
    customer interaction and experience
    Challenges and working experince

N/A

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 months - interviewed at BT Global Services in March 2014.

It takes hell lots of time to schedule the interview and usually gets postponed many times. Onsite guys are good and ask all logical questions as per the opening. But the main issue is with offshore guys in blore who think they are owners of company and smart in world and takes interest in hiring only junk people who can take there orders. These blore interview panel does not even posses basic courtesy of asking quality questions and even they show their bad attitude in a such a manner like pointing their shoes to candidate, common guys its basic etiquettes which you learn form family before your enter any professional organization .
    The sick part which happens is they want to waste time of candidate by conducting all rounds even if they have decided not to proceed with candidate. One more ridiculous thing which I observed is, the panel went out with candidate profile and showing and making fun with unwanted existing employees.

Interview Questions
    • There are no difficult questions, its only sick bad attitude difficult people who ask irrelevant stupid questions just to make the candidate feel uncomfortable.   View Answers (2)

Technical Support Engineer L1 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at BT Global Services in November 2013.

Got a call form job consultant and had to go through 3 rounds of interview.
    1. Communication Skills round.
    2. Technical round with Manager.
    3. HR round basically for Salary Negotiations

Interview Questions
    • Usually the interviews are very easy in BT compared to its competitors. However, they are more focused on behavioral and usually have less budgets and hence don't give much salary   Answer Question

Salary Issues

Systems Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BT Global Services in April 2011.

HR did not indicate there is no AWS. Kind of feeling cheating when the appointment letter is ready and I signed.

Interview Questions
    • There is no difficult question. The hiring manager called me up even though I did not apply for the job indicating I am very suitable for this position.   Answer Question
    They did not pay my expected salary but I accepted it.

Problem & Capacity Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hortolândia (Brazil)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hortolândia (Brazil)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at BT Global Services in January 2011.

Initially was contacted by phone presenting the job rules, after it I was invited to go to Hortolandia office to have a face to face itnerview, which was presented the company and the organization. English interview was performed by a director of the problem management organization, he asked something related to my expectation of the job, my experience on network..

Interview Questions
    • I was asked something related to network design, and deep question related to protocols, environment Lan e Wan.   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at BT Global Services in September 2011.

Immediate search.

I run a business, based in Geneva, that provides an integrated investment accounting, control, risk monitoring and compliance services to financial services companies, trusts, pension funds, family offices and HNWI.

Linked with this business we would like to transfer our knowledge and experience into a professional course that will offer accountants and other professionals a new area of speciality.

My objective to find entrepreneur minded Professors with whom to construct an Investment Accounting Course of MBA standard.

Interview Questions
    • Immediate search.

Answer Question

Worked for BT Global Services? Contribute to the Community!