BT Global Services

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Engineering Interview

Amsterdam (Netherlands)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at BT Global Services in December 2009.

Interview Details – I applied tru the BT Web site to a position as Network Engineer and 3 weeks later a person from Human Resource contacted me to make an appointment for an interview with the manager of that team.

During the face to face interview I went tru my CV and at the end I had to fill an skills test where they asked knowledge about TCP/IP and routing and switching.

Work culture is like in any other company nowdays due to the financial crisis ,the teams were under staff so the workload was very high.

Interview Question – Design a solution to connect a mobile customer to the MPLS ?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didnt have to negotiate they accepted my demands.
I would advice to talk to a person from the team in order to know the workload and the atmosphere.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for BT Global Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BT Global Services Technical Engineering interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by BT Global Services employees and interview candidates.