BT Global Services

Very Difficult Interview

Developer Interview

Developer
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at BT Global Services in September 2011.

Interview Details – Immediate search.

I run a business, based in Geneva, that provides an integrated investment accounting, control, risk monitoring and compliance services to financial services companies, trusts, pension funds, family offices and HNWI.

Linked with this business we would like to transfer our knowledge and experience into a professional course that will offer accountants and other professionals a new area of speciality.

My objective to find entrepreneur minded Professors with whom to construct an Investment Accounting Course of MBA standard.

Interview Question – Immediate search.

Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for BT Global Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BT Global Services interview questions and advice in United Kingdom. All interview reviews posted anonymously by BT Global Services employees and interview candidates.