BT Global Services

1 Interview Review

2.6

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at BT Global Services in September 2011.

Immediate search.

I run a business, based in Geneva, that provides an integrated investment accounting, control, risk monitoring and compliance services to financial services companies, trusts, pension funds, family offices and HNWI.

Linked with this business we would like to transfer our knowledge and experience into a professional course that will offer accountants and other professionals a new area of speciality.

My objective to find entrepreneur minded Professors with whom to construct an Investment Accounting Course of MBA standard.

Interview Questions
    • Immediate search.

Answer Question

Worked for BT Global Services? Contribute to the Community!