BT Global Services Interview Questions in United States

Updated Jun 19, 2015

2.4

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at BT Global Services (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Pretty informal, to the extent an interview can be. Was interviewed by two Managing Consultants and a technical interview with a senior consultant. General questions on background, areas covered in past jobs and some in-depth technical questions on specific technologies.

Interview Questions

• What brought you to submit your application to BT?   Answer Question
    • Q: From all of your experience, what was the most interesting aspect of your prior jobs?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at BT Global Services (El Segundo, CA).

Interview

an intern position became available during the last semester of my grad school program. HR emailed me immediately and invited me for an interview after I sent in my resume. The interview was on site with the hiring manager, it was a pretty short conversation, no test or difficult questions. A few days later, HR contacted me to start the internship as the hiring manager was desperate to find some help.

Interview Questions

• what is the most challenging situation in your previous job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

didn't negotiate

Client Sales Executive/Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at BT Global Services (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2011.

Interview

Internal recruiter connected with me via LinkedIN. After talking with him, he scheduled my first interview with the President of BTGS. She liked me & passed me down to her VP's. I then interviewed with 3 VP's, and 1 Sales Director. Backward interview process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The high salary I requested as accepted, without reservation. OTE & benefits were also pre-determined & hefty. However, I didn't get a quota/target until 4 months after joining & the comp. plan was never explained.

Managing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BT Global Services (Irving, IL) in January 2010.

Interview

Fairly quick interview process. First interview with HR, second interview with manager, third interview with peer. Moves along very quickly, pretty typical of what you'd expect from most companies today. In my case, because the role was a telecommute position, I did have to travel about 90 minutes for a fourth interview to ensure that I went through at least one face to face interview before hiring. It was pretty much a formality.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an employee who is a performance problem but whose skills are hard to replace and are currently in high demand for open opportunities.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary was negotiable but vacation is not. Everyone gets two weeks no matter how much vacation you had with your previous employer or what level they bring you in at.