BT Global Services

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Client Sales Executive/Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at BT Global Services in July 2011.

Internal recruiter connected with me via LinkedIN. After talking with him, he scheduled my first interview with the President of BTGS. She liked me & passed me down to her VP's. I then interviewed with 3 VP's, and 1 Sales Director. Backward interview process.

Interview Questions
    The high salary I requested as accepted, without reservation. OTE & benefits were also pre-determined & hefty. However, I didn't get a quota/target until 4 months after joining & the comp. plan was never explained.

Managing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Irving, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BT Global Services in January 2010.

Fairly quick interview process. First interview with HR, second interview with manager, third interview with peer. Moves along very quickly, pretty typical of what you'd expect from most companies today. In my case, because the role was a telecommute position, I did have to travel about 90 minutes for a fourth interview to ensure that I went through at least one face to face interview before hiring. It was pretty much a formality.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle an employee who is a performance problem but whose skills are hard to replace and are currently in high demand for open opportunities.   Answer Question
    Salary was negotiable but vacation is not. Everyone gets two weeks no matter how much vacation you had with your previous employer or what level they bring you in at.

Worked for BT Global Services? Contribute to the Community!