BT

Relevance Date Difficulty

Graduate Management Program Interview

Graduate Management Program
Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university - interviewed at BT in July 2012.

Interview Details – First there was an online quantitative test that was not too difficult and although I didn't finish all the questions, I received a call back.

Second there was a behavioral phone interview that lasted 30 minutes. It consisted of standardized questions many of which you could find through google. (ie. Give me an example of a time you displayed leadership).

The interview process is very clear and their HR did a great job of communicating and giving you a heads up in terms of preparation. There were 5 parts to the interview: a written case, group interview, 1 on 1 interview, role play and a presentation.

They are in a different order for each interviewee and all of the interviewers were really personable. They also presented feedback at the end of each of the parts and HR calls back after the interview day to go over the notes and feedback that your interviewers wrote down.

Interview Question – The role play was difficult. The interviewers gave an example of an employee who is a manager of a call center who is adamant against the integration of web chat to resolve client issues. You are given data on the situation and are analyzed based on your interaction with the employee. What was difficult was that despite receiving very high marks and positive feedback from the interviewers at the time, I was surprised to hear from HR later after not receiving the offer that it was one of my areas to be improved.   Answer Question

Worked for BT? Contribute to the Community!