BT Radianz

3.3

Hosting Adminatrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nutley, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nutley, NJ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at BT Radianz in June 2012.

none, there was no interview I had been there for four years as a contractor, offered the job because I spoke Spanish and that's what they needed for there contract with a bank in spain

none

Technical Solutions Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at BT Radianz in July 2011.

Very challenging interview process -- multiple rounds, including a tech vetting with 3 to 5 of your peers, and a sales presentation in front of at least 10 people from various parts of the company. Really rough, but satisfying--if you make it through, you KNOW you've earned it.

Interview Questions
    • They'll give you a product to effectively invent and present   Answer Question

Technical Solutions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)
    Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at BT Radianz in April 2010.

In depth interview for networking technologies and skills used in previous and current jobs. Interviews were 1 on 1 with individuals from same level up to regional management.

Interview Questions
    • Explain the relationship between financial extranets and private equities groups with buyside engines.   Answer Question

Package was not commensurate with what I expect.