BUCA Interview Questions

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Santa Monica, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at BUCA in August 2011.

I had one interview. My employer asked about my past employers and experiences. She also asked how I would handle certain situations at Buca. I gave her my availability and answered all her questions. She was very friendly and easy to talk to. I was happy that I wasn't nervous or feel intimidated.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle getting double sat, having a table checking out, and a table needing dessert?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Santa Monica, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at BUCA in October 2011.

Saw an ad on Craigslist and was asked to come in at a certain day/time. I was in line with five other people to interview. Met with one of the managers and they just got to know me. They called me back for another interview. Again, there were multiple people there waiting. Talked to another manager who had a list of crazy questions while she was writing down my answers.

Interview Questions
    • She picked up a lemon and asked me to "sell it to her" while she judged.   Answer Question

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at BUCA in September 2009.

Very satisfied with how I was treated throughout the interview

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at BUCA in May 2009.

they looked over my resume and I Knew the CEO's admin and u was qualified

there really wasnt one..

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Frisco, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at BUCA in October 2011.

I walked in to apply. After filling out my application, I asked to speak with a manager while handing them the papers. They had no problem since it was a downtime in the restaurant. This is pretty typical of restaurant behavior so far. When the manager came, I answered questions about stress behavior, scheduling needs, income needs, and team-oriented work. I answered them all well and the manager told me to wait while she went to get the General Manager. He sat down and said, "First off, you got the job! But, why are you leaving your other job? Are you going to school?" That was pretty much it.

Interview Questions
    There wasn't a negotiation phase. All servers get basically the same option. Minimum waiter wages ($2.13-$9 per hour, depending on the state), no breaks, and the number of hours you deserve based on work performance and attitude.

Dishwashet Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at BUCA in May 2011.

Easy peesy lemon squeezy

Interview Questions
    Get paid minimum wage no matter what

Assistant Chef Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BUCA in August 2009.

received a phone call from a corporate recruiter. he had found my resume in a leftover pile of resumes from a job fair several months prior. i had a brief phone interview with the recruiter and was told i would receive a phone call in a couple days with a date for a interactive/working interview with the chef partner. received that call the next day. worked for 3 hours behind the line on a thursday night. spoke with recruiter several days later setting me up with the district manager. met with the district manager and was not offered a position with the company

Interview Questions

Worked for BUCA? Contribute to the Community!