BWI Group

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Algorithm Development and Verification Intern Interview

Brighton, MI

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at BWI Group in June 2011.

Interview Details – Applied on U of M Engineer Career website, they called a few weeks later and scheduled a phone interview for later that day. Phone interview with my future manager was approx an hour long. I received a call the next day with an offer.

Interview was largely behavioral with some explanation of position, and my interest in fulfilling that. Some questions were asking about my skills with various tools and languages such as Matlab Simulink, and C. No technical questions were asked

Interview Question – Describe a hurdle you had to overcome in a group related project, and how you overcame that.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, intern position so pay rate was fixed.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for BWI Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BWI Group interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by BWI Group employees and interview candidates.