Babcock & Brown

Relevance Date Difficulty

Portfolio Analyst Interview

Portfolio Analyst
San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Babcock & Brown in January 2008.

Interview Details – I received the interview by first completing a finance test and scoring well. During the interview, I met with several employees including the finance manager, an analyst, the accounting manager and the CFO. Overall, I thought the interview was pretty fair and not too intense. The company was very prompt in providing next steps for me, and worked with me on work authorization issues. I am very glad I chose Babcock & Brown, and am happy they gave me a chance to prove myself in a very challenging job.

Interview Question – The technical test, on various aspects of finance including interest rates and weighted averages.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Director
Miami, FL

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Babcock & Brown in April 2008.

Interview Details – Gained interview from a personal contact. Initial interview was by telephone with a follow up interview a few days later. Company did a background check and then an offer was made. Negotiated over the offer package for week or so before working things out. I followed this up with a week of training at the head office.

Interview Question – Why do you want to leave your current job and join us? How long can you commit to working for us?   Answer Question

Worked for Babcock & Brown? Contribute to the Community!