Babson College

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Registrar Interview

Assistant Registrar

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Babson College in June 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted by the department head (my current boss) for an initial phone interview. She was friendly and put me at ease. I then was scheduled for an in person interview. First I met with the human resources department where they went over the benefits that were offered. They then took me to the department I would be working for to meet with the prospective boss. Again, she was incredibly pleasant, treated me with respect and told me a lot about the job. After meeting with her I met with the team for more of a meet and greet. Overall the entire process was positive and could tell just how Babson feels about their employees. I left with a dunkin donuts gift card from the human resources as a thank you for coming in. I never felt so "loved" from any other company.

Interview Question – No overally difficult questions were asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I accepted the initial offer so negotiation was not done.

Worked for Babson College? Contribute to the Community!