1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Assistant Registrar Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Babson College in June 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by the department head (my current boss) for an initial phone interview. She was friendly and put me at ease. I then was scheduled for an in person interview. First I met with the human resources department where they went over the benefits that were offered. They then took me to the department I would be working for to meet with the prospective boss. Again, she was incredibly pleasant, treated me with respect and told me a lot about the job. After meeting with her I met with the team for more of a meet and greet. Overall the entire process was positive and could tell just how Babson feels about their employees. I left with a dunkin donuts gift card from the human resources as a thank you for coming in. I never felt so "loved" from any other company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted the initial offer so negotiation was not done.